The Dream Career:
New Homes Sales Manager
*maternity cover – starting as soon as possible*
North Sheffield with travel across the UK to attend sites
Up to £33 k
The Job Role:
We are representing a well-respected new build homes developer located in North Sheffield who are building beautiful homes across the UK. We have a fantastic opportunity available for a New Homes Sales Manager to cover maternity leave to assist with the management of the sales of these homes.
This role is perfectly suited to candidates that have new build homes experience as well as experience of managing a team.
This varied role will include the following duties;
- Weekly updates with the Sales Negotiators of each development
- Weekly reporting of sales figures for each development into management
- Attending site to provide support to Sales Negotiators
- Updating management on the progress of each site
- Addressing any areas of improvement for each site including training, marketing etc
- Working collaboratively with Developers – building excellent working relationships to ensure the development runs smoothly
- Regularly meetings with site to ensure the relationship runs smoothly for both the site and the sales teams
- Discussing new marketing strategies to assist with boosting sales for the company
- Overseeing all Rightmove listings
- Organising open days, weekends and events
- Obtaining quotes for marketing collateral, signage for developments, décor etc
- Ensuring each site is fully staffed
- Providing additional cover to each site when required (covering AL, sickness etc) – picking up the role of Sales Negotiator to ensure sales continue to be progressed
- Training and coaching of Sales Negotiators
- Management of escalated complaints
- Involvement with up coming developments including pricing, show home styles, marketing etc
- General administrative duties as required
- Liaising with all members of the company including accounts, management etc
- Other duties as directed by management
This role is well suited to candidates that have experience working within new build homes. The successful candidate should have a proven sales track record and have had exposure selling a variety of homes from apartments through to large houses.
Applicants will need a full driving licence and access to a car – mileage will be paid.
This position is available immediately to cover maternity leave.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600 as soon as possible.