£25,000 - £30,0000
about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Parking on site
Generous holiday package
£25,000 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Office Manager to join a local Sheffield manufacturing business.
This position will be incredibly varied and will include providing PA support to the MD of the business, as well as providing full administration support to the business.
Duties will include;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Diary management on behalf of the MD and other members of the team
- Producing presentations and reports
- Provide HR support including inductions for new starters
- Management of the administrative function of the business
- Project management
- Carrying out research and ordering materials when required
- Health and Safety administration
- Finance support using Sage 50 and QuickBooks
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within manufacturing and will have experience working in a fully autonomous role.
Each project will be completely bespoke so the ideal candidate will enjoy a varied and incredibly busy position. The role will include liaising with architects so candidates that are technically minded will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
Candidates who have experience of change management within a business will also be at an advantage.
It would be an advantage for Candidates to have experience using Sage.
This is a really exciting role and will be well suited to an experienced Office Manager who really enjoys supporting a busy MD, liaising with customers and suppliers, maintaining accuracy and be confident making decisions.
For further information about this position, please contact email@example.com