£25,000 - £30,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Parking on site
Generous holiday package
£25,000 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Oue client is looking for a senior level candidate, with PA/Administration experience who will assist taking the busineess to its next phase.
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working autonomously and be confident leading projects from inception and completion.
Duties for this position will be incredibly varied and will include:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Diary management on behalf of the MD and other members of the team
- Producing presentations and reports
- Provide HR support including inductions for new starters
- Management of the administrative function of the business
- Project management
- Carrying out research and ordering materials when required
Each project will be completely bespoke so the ideal candidate will enjoy a varied and incredibly busy role. The role will include liaising with architects so candidates that are technically minded will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
Candidates who have experience of change management within a business will also be at an advantage.
This is a really exciting role and will be well suited to an experienced PA/Administrator who really enjoys liaising with customers and suppliers, maintaining accuracy and be confident making decisions and working alone.
For further information about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org