£17,500 Pro Rata
7 months ago
The Dream Career:
Part time Receptionist - 27.5 hours per week
27.5 hours a week working 8.30-2.30 (potential to flex a little)
£17,500 pro rata
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our clients organisation, we have a fantastic part time opportunity available for a Receptionist and Administrator to join their growing team.
This role is well suited to experienced Receptionists who like rolling their sleeves up and supporting the business in other areas including administration, facilities management and general office coordination duties.
The successful candidate will predominantly be based on reception providing first point of contact support for clients and visitors, but this role is super varied and will involve providing support to other parts of the business.
This role will be varied and will include the following duties;
- First point of contact for telephone calls – taking messages and forwarding telephone calls
- Handling any client enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Arranging client meetings – ensuring appointments are added correctly into diaries
- Managing meeting requirements including video technology and refreshments
- Using company CRM system to log accurate information on client files
- Provide administrative support
- Provide secretarial support when required including typing
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area at all times
- Purchasing office supplies
- Ad hoc administrative and reception duties as required by management
Our client is not looking for specific qualifications for this position, ideally Applicants will have GCSE levels A-C in Maths and English.
Our client is looking for the following experience;
- Experience providing administrative or reception support in a busy office
- Confident working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills including telephone, email and face to face
- Ability to handle a busy work load with interruptions and changes
- Skilled in dealing with confidential information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about this opportunity.