£25,000 - £31,000
7 months ago
The Dream Career:
Payroll Supervisor – temporary – may become permanent
Free parking on site
Full time 37.5 hours a week
8.30 am – 5 pm with one hour for lunch
£25,500 - £31,000 (hourly rate of pay as temporary)
The Job Role:
As Payroll Supervisor, the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for managing the full payroll function across the business.
Duties for this role will include;
- Overseeing the payroll team (2 other people within the team)
- Managing KPIS for the team to ensure continuous improvement within the department
- Ensure pay is calculated accurately in relation to; maternity pay/paternity pay/sick pay/processing new starters/processing leavers/processing pay increments/holiday pay/over time
- Ensure payroll records are kept up to date
- Maintain the payroll manual and review regularly
- Complete pension payments and process annual statementsLiaise with the HR department regarding payroll information (starters, leaving etc)
Applicants should have extensive experience working within payroll, and will ideally have supervisory experience.
Please note this is a temporary role but there will be an opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
Interviews will be taking place the last week of November (Monday/Tuesday/Friday) and therefore Applicants must be available to start.
To be successful in this role, Applicants must be able to pass full DBS and be able to provide 2 years’ worth of references.
To express interest in this role, or for further information please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / email@example.com