6 months ago
The Dream Career:
Sheffield – parking available on site
9 am – 5 pm
£20,000 to £25,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who is passionate about delivering customer service and thrives working under pressure.
As Sales Administrator, the successful candidate will support the Sales Manager and sales team with administrative duties to free them up to focus on business development.
This position will be varied, fast paced and is well suited to an experienced Administrator who loves working in a busy role, speaking to people and problem solving.
Duties will include the following;
- Processing customer information using the CRM system
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
- Managing bookings from customers and processing these using the CRM system
- Managing a pool of accounts
- Taking details from customers for quotations
- Receiving calls from other parts of the organisation and managing/redirecting
- General administrative support to the Sales Manager and sales team
We are looking to speak to candidates with the following experience;
- Strong customer service and administrative background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A good head for numbers
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
For further information about this exciting opportunity joining a fast growing organisation in Sheffield please contact email@example.com