£21-23 k + bonus
The Dream Career:
Sales and New Business Assistant
Remote – offices located in Sheffield – attendance to the office 1-2 times a week
Extensive training and development
Recognition and rewards
Meet ups and socials with the team across the UK
£21,000 to £23,000 + uncapped bonus
The Job Role:
We have an amazing opportunity available for a Sales and New Business Assistant to join our clients fast growing recruitment business. This is an entry level role with tonnes of training and support – this role is well suited to Graduates or candidates that are looking to pursue a career in sales.
Working for an established and fast-growing recruitment business, the successful candidate will be joining the sales and business development team. This is a remote role with attendance in the office located in Sheffield 1 – 2 times per week (less once fully trained).
Although we welcome applications from candidates that already have sales experience, this is not essential. Our client has an extensive training and development plan and is prepared to invest in excellent candidates that are looking to forge their career in sales.
This will be a fast paced, varied and exciting role including the following duties;
- New business acquisition – contacting new business prospects via telephone, email and Linkedin
- Meeting with clients (virtually) to discuss how the recruitment agency can assist their business
- Negotiating terms with clients
- Handing over clients and roles to the delivery team who will actively find candidates to fill vacancies
- Prospecting new business online and using Linkedin
- Preparing presentations and proposals when required
- Updating the CRM system with company information, call notes etc
- Working to team targets
We are looking to speak to candidates that have the following skills, experience and attitude;
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent attitude and positive outlook
- Confidence using IT including MS suite and online video platforms such as TEAMS
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic professional that is looking for a long term and progressive role. The successful candidate will have access to one to one support from a passionate and dedicated management team.
This role is available immediately – our client is ready to hire today so please get in touch for further information as soon as possible – 07714771600 / firstname.lastname@example.org