10 months ago
The Dream Career:
3 shifts after probation – 8.30 – 4.30, 9-5 and 9.30-5.30
During probation hours (3 months) will be 9-5
£21,000 to £23000
The Job Role:
This Sales Coordinator position, working for a well-regarded Sheffield business, is customer focussed to maintain and expand the companies customer base.
This role will be fast-paced, varied and is well suited to candidates who thrive working within a busy sales office.
Duties will be varied, and will include the following;
- Preparing quotations on behalf of new and existing customers
- Following quotations up
- Negotiation with customers to secure orders
- Liaising with customers and internal teams regarding orders
- Providing updates to customers regarding their orders
- Liaising with internal departments
Applicants will ideally have the following experience;
- Proven experience of working within a busy sales office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including the full suite of MS Office
- Confident with maths and preparing quotations for customers
- Ability to multitask
- Educated to GCSE level with A-C grades in Maths and English
Our client is looking for a results driven individual who thrives working under pressure, and enjoys working within a customer focussed role.
Please note that Applicants invited to interview will need to complete a maths test.
For further information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600