£30-35 k + OTE approximately £47 k
3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Covering North of UK
To attend the office three times a month (approximately) which are based in Sheffield
25 days holiday + stat (rising to after two years of service)
Laptop and mobile phone
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
£30,000 - £35,000 basic salary + bonus
OTE approximatley £47,000
The Job Role:
Our client has a product range of over 30,000 specialist products that are sold into multiple industries. We have a brilliant opportunity available for a Sales Manager to join the company managing accounts in the north of the UK. (patch from Sheffield to John O’Groats)
Our client is looking for an effective and experienced Sales Manager who is able to work autonomously developing sales opportunities with new and existing business. The successful candidate will inherit a very lucrative patch and will have proven experience working to budgets and targets.
The successful candidate will meet with clients on site and will be responsible for identifying suitable products to match client’s requirements through analysis and understanding of their processes. As knowledge of the company’s product range is integral to this role, full in-depth training will be provided. The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring that there is an optimal level of service to the client at all times. This is a solution-based sales role where quality is at the forefront of our client’s business, our client is therefore looking to speak to candidates that have technical sales experience.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Building commercial relationships with customers within the North of the UK
- Attending on-site meetings with clients
- Generating quotations for clients
- Generating new business opportunities – 4-5 per month
- Attending exhibitions throughout the year
- Maintain accurate CRM records for all clients and prospect clients
- Responsible for annual budget and targets
- Working collaboratively with internal teams
Our client is looking to speak to Sales Manager’s who have the following experience;
- Experience working in a professional sales environment
- Experience working within a technical sales role – ideally will have knowledge of components
- Marketing and analytical experience
- Ambitious and constantly striving to achieve budgeted sales targets
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate and confident using full suite of MS Officer
Our client truly invests in their team, there will be ongoing product training within the role.
The successful candidate will be primarily home based with approximately 3 days on the road each week. A company car will be provided and the company will pay for over night stays as well as company laptop and mobile phone.
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com / 07714771600