4 months ago
The Dream Career:
Sales Support Administrator
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
£18,000 to £20,000 + bonus
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our client’s business, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join their growing team.
Supporting the busy sales department, the successful candidate will provide administrative support and liaise with customers regarding their orders.
This is a fast-paced administrative role that is well suited to candidates who love processing information, liaising with customers and supporting a busy sales team who are primarily on the road. We are looking to speak to candidates who can think on their feet and build excellent relationships with customers as well as internal teams.
Key duties will include the following;
- Processing customer orders using inhouse system and Sage
- Handling customer calls and queries
- Chasing the warehouse regarding orders
- Creating invoices and sending to customers
- Providing administrative support to the busy field sales team
- Processing data on behalf of the sales team
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint
- Inputting information using Excel
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working with customers and be confident using Excel and PowerPoint. Whilst Applicants who have experience working in a similar sales administrative role will be at an advantage, we also welcome applications from candidates who have experience working in retail or customer service.
Applicants should be confident using the full suite of MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Full training will be provided on all other systems used.
For further information about this role please contact email@example.com / 07714771600.