£21,000 - £28,000
8 months ago
The Dream Career
Systems Developer /Administrator
£21000 to £28000
35 per week
The Job Role
This is a great opportunity to join a unique, award-winning organisation charity called FareShare.
They source food that is surplus to requirements, from food retailers and manufacturers, and engage many volunteers to help redistribute this to local charities and community groups that provide meals to vulnerable people (individuals who are homeless, unemployed, socially isolated, recovering from addictions).
As a SalesForce Developer, you'll work within the Information Centre and help perform full-lifecycle development primarily on FareShare’s Salesforce environment. You'll be responsible for Customer Relationship Management product enhancements and fixes based on requirements gathered from internal stakeholders to address their Salesforce-related needs. You will also be relied upon to integrate Salesforce with other applications and systems in addition to performing system administrator tasks as well.
Analysis & Leadership
Work within the Information Centre to build ambitious solutions for a diverse and rapidly growing team. Work closely with internal product owners to review business requirements, provide analysis, estimation/scope of effort involved and shape the development of FareShare’s Customer Relationship Management product.
Data & Tools
Act as the technical expert for all things SalesForce.
Undertake the development, testing and delivery of Salesforce components, Visualforce, Apex, lightning components. Participate in system testing efforts, ensuring that issues are identified, tracked and reported on and resolved. Work with the Data Coordinator and external customers to curate and manage the quality of data.
Skills & Culture
Be passionate about the use of the solutions you create, and bring that out in others across the team. Foster positive change, new ways of working and a solid understanding of best practice in using FareShare’s Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of coordinating complex technical projects.
- SFDC Administrator & Developer certification
- 1 year of administrator/developer experience with SalesForce (Apex, Force.com, APIs, Web Services and Community)
- Experience with SQL, tables, queries and triggers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to identify, articulate and solve problems.
- Ability to work closely within a multi-disciplined agile team, create links across departments and share best practices throughout a national programme.
- Strong technical knowledge of salesforce releases paired with a solid grounding in data protection, security and established policy