over 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Spanish Speaking Helpdesk
Shift based – on a rota, covering 7 days a week, working 5 days a week
£19,000 starting salary with progression available
The Job Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a native Spanish speaker to join a fast-growing Sheffield company. Working within the customer service / helpdesk team, this candidate will be responsible for providing fantastic customer service support to new and existing customers. Training will be provided for technical support and this is a super progressive position.
Day to day duties will include;
- Handling all incoming enquiries, liaising with Spanish customers and providing them with 1st line support
- Escalating technical issues
- Translating documentation from English to Spanish and vice versa
- Creating content when required from English to Spanish and vice versa
- Logging calls and enquiries using the in-house systems
- General administration on customer accounts
- Handling SMS messages and responding when required
The ideal candidate for this role will already have experience working within helpdesk or customer services, will enjoy customer interaction and have strong attention to detail. Applicants who have experience working within the IT sector will be at an advantage, but this is on essential as full training will be provided.
Professionalism is key to this role so Applicants must have experience of working within a professional working environment.
Applicants must also be able to speak and write English very well.
Ideally, Applicants will have experience of Windows, Mac & Linux but this is not essential, as again training will be provided.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org